Tavistock Garden Festival is a two day event over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend, in 2018 it will be held on Sunday 27th and Monday 28th May 2018. This event looks to celebrate all things garden related, with a grow it - eat it - enjoy it theme.
Here is a guide to some of the exhibitors and traders who will be taking part in 2018.
Pannier Market Hall Centre - Model Gardens /Plant Stalls
1. Barracott Plants - A range of beautiful plants perfect to enhance the more shady aspects of your garden.
2. Mr Fox's Garden - A display of handmade plant supports and garden art in situe amongst a display of beautiful plants.
3.Pounsley Plants - A Sense of Summer - Roses in bloom, shrubs and trees, herbaceous perennials and small range of garden furniture.
5. Wendy Hicks Plants - A celebration of hardy, colourful perennials, and wonderfully stunning clematis.
Pannier Market Hall Centre - Plant and Gardenalia Stalls
7. Combley Plants - Plants
9. Millwood Plants - Herbaceous Perennials
10. Hidden Valley Nursery - Hardy plants
11. Nostalgia - Garden Counrty Bygones
Pannier Market Exterior
4. Times Past - Gardinalia and Tools
5 & 6. Growers Organics - Organic Vegetable Plants
7 & 8. Endsleigh Gardens Nursery - Plants
9. Mainly Geraniums - Hardy Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Perennials.
PM. Devon Chocolates - Luxury, locally made chocolate
1 & 2. The Edible Garden Nursery - Pot grown culinary herbs and edible garden plants.
3 & 4. tbc
7 & 8. Fry's Teak Garden - Garden Furniture
9. Rising Sun Nursery
Guildhall Car Park
1 & 2. Gardeners' Delight Nursery - Plants
3. Devon Wildlife Trust - Information stand
Entertainment will be available throughout Sunday and Monday